We post a weekly resource list featuring key opportunities in Illinois. The Resource List includes workshops, cohorts, career and funding opportunities, and more.
Check out this week's resource list!
These events are presented by state, local and neighborhood organizations.
The list is also posted to West Side Forward's social media platforms.
- Brighton Park Neighborhood Council is looking for a school-based counselor and staff accountant. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to Carla Rodriguez at email@example.com
- Join the NLEN Financial Opportunity Center and a representative from the Illinois Department of Revenue’s Taxpayer Assistance Division on Wednesday, February 21 from 6:00 PM - 7:30PM for a discussion and educational workshop about filing personal taxes.
- Apply to the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Back to Business (B2B) Local Chambers program. This grant provides recovery grants of up to $50,000 to local chambers of commerce in Illinois. The deadline to apply is Thursday, February 15 at 5:00 PM.
- Apply to the Community Development Grant presented by the Chicago Department of Planning & Development. This grant will help support small businesses, nonprofits and property owners for local commercial, mixed-use and light manufacturing development. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 16.
- Apply to the Cook County Arts Nonprofit Relief Grant. This grant will provide $5,000 or $10,000 grants to eligible arts and culture nonprofit organizations located in suburban Cook County. The deadline to apply is Thursday, February 29 at 11:59pm CST.