We post a weekly resource list featuring key opportunities in Illinois. The Resource List includes workshops, cohorts, career and funding opportunities, and more.
Check out this week's resource list!
These events are presented by state, local and neighborhood organizations.
The list is also posted to West Side Forward's social media platforms.
- The Office of the City Clerk is looking for a Deputy Chief Legal Counsel. Apply by Wednesday, January 31, 2024. If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Deputy Chief Legal Counsel Resume"
- NAMI Chicago is hiring multiple positions including a Senior Manager of Helpline Operations, Director of Development, Education and Engagement Specialist, Project Manager, Director of Finance, and Recovery Support Associate.
- Allies for Community Business and McKinsey & Company’s Chicago Office are providing a $10,000 grant to four small businesses whose founders show significant promise for local community impact in Chicago. Grantees will also have access to McKinsey consultants who can share expertise to help solve problems and scale organizations over a six-month period from May through November 2024. Apply by Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 11:59pm CST.
- AMPT is accepting applications for its 2024 Executive Coaching Cohort! This Executive Coaching Cohort provides Black and Latine nonprofit leaders with access to quality executive coaching. Apply by Monday, February 5, 2024, at 11:59pm.
- The Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA) is accepting applications for its paid internship program. This program is perfect for those majoring in Finance/Accounting, Law, Urban Planning, Sociology, Geography, Human Resource or Political Science.