Each week we will post a resource list featuring key events that are happening in Illinois including workshops, cohorts, career and funding opportunities and more. Check out this week's resource list. These events are presented by state, local and neighborhood organizations. The list is also posted to West Side Forward's social media platforms.
- Something Good in Englewood is seeking interns for a paid internship. Individuals must have a valid social security card for employment, a valid Illinois ID, and must be between the ages of 18 and 24. The available positions include Early Learning Classroom Assistants, Program and Initiative Coordinators, Kitchen and Facilities Coordinators, and an Office Coordinator. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago Public Schools is hosting a Paraprofessional Job Fair on Wednesday, March 15 from 10am-1:00pm.
- Chicago Food Policy is hosting a virtual Food Justice Job Fair on Thursday, April 6 from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
- Chicago Department of Public Health is hiring across multiple positions including clinicians, data analysts, a projects administrator and a director of administration II.
- Health & Medicine Policy Research Group is seeking a Program Coordinator for the Chicago Area Health Education Center.
- The West Side Health Authority and the Good Neighbor Campaign are seeking Safe Passage workers for the Austin area. Please contact (773)786-0249.
- Windy City Harvest is hiring across multiple positions including a sales coordinator and a Therapeutic Horticulture Coordinator.
- Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is hiring. IDOT is hosting two open houses on March 11 to offer more information on open positions and the application process.