- In light of COVID-19 all in-person counseling, workshops and classes are being suspended until further notice.
West Side Forward offers convenient community meeting space at the Technology Elevation Center
Technology Elevation Center - TEC 4950
This tech space on the West Side of Chicago was built for makers, techies, and everyone that wants access to innovative technologies to accelerate their businesses and careers.
Great space for local entrepreneurs, businesses, and community organizations to host meetings, professional development workshops, training, and informational gatherings.
TEC 4950 FEATURES:
- Multi-functional co-working and open meeting space up capacity up to 30 people
- Computer Lab capacity up to 20 people
- Private video conference room capacity up to 12
- 3D printers for prototyping and small run production
- Free Wifi
- Contact Us